Ideal for long term measurement of solar cell output characteristics data - Field Test System -
A software to measure and manage the data of a solar cell output characteristics over a long period by using our solar cell I-V characteristics measurer "Solar Cell Array Checker TSC-PD01/PD02/PD03"
- Measurement interval, count and time setting, sunrise and sunset etc, assortment of measurement mode is preset.
The time of sunrise and sunset of the location is automatically calculated; long term automatic data measurement is enabled.
- Multiple measurers are under control, measurement data collection is possible due to differences in module angles or module types.
- As an option, remote monitoring and control is available via LAN or Internet (provided a certain network environment).
- With the function to indicate time, day, month and year in summary, the data is displayed in easy to recognize format
- The solar cell array checker and connected instruments are based on TSC-PD01/PD02/03 specification
- The system may be customized to comply with the customer's specificatio
Module data display
Veriables view display
Measurer control display
|Connected instruments||TSC-PD01(500V 3.5kW)/-02 (120V 1.2kW) /-03 (600V 6kW)|
|Maximum connection||4 units|
|Measuring data||Max power, max operating voltage/current/open voltage, short current, I-V variables
Irradiance, module temperature, outdoor temperature
|Displayed data||Electric energy, measured variables, I-V/P-V curves, fill factor, correction variables, efficiency|
|Period summary display||Period selection (30 min., 1 hr., day, month, 3-month, year)|
|Other display||Site registration data, module data, measurer control|
|Data extraction||Maximum/average/minimum values, irradiance, module temperature, outdoor temperature, efficiency|
|Data input/output||Input/output of measured variables in CSV format|
|PC operation requirement||Microsoft® Windows® XP (Japanese version only)
* The design and specification of the product may be changed/modified without prior notice